Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

For Thanksgiving we went to Benbrook,TX. My cousin Debbie hosted and did a fabulous job! What had great food, & good company too. However, that day would have been perfect if I could have celebrated it with my parents and Duane's parents. Holidays just aren't the same when your parents aren't with you. Afterall, they are the ones that started the family traditions for you to carry on, just as their parents did for them and so on, and so on. We missed you Mom and Tim. Paul, Sylvia, and Linda-we sure missed you guys too. Happy Belated THANKSGIVING! We love you.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PHOTOS, MICHELLE. I WISH I HAD BEEN THERE TOO! MOM

Anonymous said...

HI THERE EVERYONE! HAPPY TO HEAR YOU HAD A GREAT THANKSGIVING, WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE ALSO(MAYBE NEXT YEAR)THE PIC'S ARE SOOOO CUTE!GIVE HUGS & KISSES TO ALL,REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVED AND TAKE CARE, GRANDMA LINDA XOXOXOXO