Friday, December 19, 2008

Panasonic DMC-TZ 5 Digital Camera

WOW! Mom & Tim gave us a NEW camera for Christmas! I'm so THRILLED! I know I probably shouldn't have opened the gift until Christmas morning, however, I've been drooling over this camera for MONTHS! I told Tim about it and "Yeah ME!" I desperately needed a new camera. Here's my story...4 years ago for Christmas my Mom & Tim bought me my first digital camera. I had NO IDEA how to use it, how to down load pictures, how to "develop" the pictures-I knew NOTHING. I was afraid to use it. Then last year Tim gave me his "NICE FujiFilm S 5000". That's a NICE camera. And VERY EASY yo use. I LOVED that camera! However, I had the bright idea to put it in my lunch box/ice chest with bagged ice on a nice-n-hot 4th of July day. DUMB, DUMB, DUMB!!! Out hands were full, and I forgot the carrying case. I was going to take it out as soon as we got to the car-but I have 2 kids-they're my priority, so I forgot about the camera. I know, I know-I still sound like an AIRHEAD! Needless,to say, the camera is SHOT! So, I have had to rely on my 4 years old digital camera that I got 4 Christmas's ago. Well, times have changed, and after using the FujiFilm camera-I can NOT go back to an out dated camera. It only had 5 megapixles, 3x optical zoom, and hardly any features. It was actually quite hard to take a GOOD/QUALITY picture with that camera. Although I probably sound like a spoiled brat, I AM VERY THANKFUL, GRATEFUL, OVERJOYED, ECSTATIC, HAPPY, THRILLED, TO HAVE THIS CAMERA. Taking pictures with it is like a DREAM! I was drooling for a reason-this thing is AWESOME! The 2 best features on this camera are: 1. It has intelligent mode-you almost CAN"T take a bad picture. This mode does EVERYTHING for you. 2. I can plug in the birthdays of my 2 kids, & whenever I take their picture it automatically adjust their age at the time the picture is taken. How cool is that? How often do we develop pictures of our kids and wonder "How old are they here?" because we forgot to develop the picture on time, and write the date/age. AWESOME, AWESOME CAMERA! I promise to take EXTRA good care of this camera, I PROMISE. And thanks to the 3 year extended warranty I'll be able to take EXTRA, EXTRA ,EXTRA good care of it. THANK YOU MY MADRE & TIM TIME, THANK YOU! Melanie just woke up so I can't download pictures just yet. But I will when she takes her nap! So check back people and see the AWESOME pictures from my AMAZING CAMERA!!! THANKS MOM & TIM!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Not airhead. Mom brain.