Friday, December 19, 2008

Pictures From New Camera

Melanie & Alex enjoying the cool outdoors.

This is a picture of Melanie's 1st. Christmas ornament from Grandma Jane & Papa Tim. I was sitting in teh middle of my livingroom floor and zoomed in to test this camera's zooming ability-OBVIOUSLY very AWESOME!

Here we have Melanie enjoying her books!

Here's Kyle & me hanging out with the drawing he did at school. It's of the US Army & Air Force fighting evil monsters. Don't you just feel so protected? I do.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I actually think we look alike in this photo of you.

Get even closer to that ornament!

I love Melanie's hat. She looks so warm and cute!

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! YU HAVE 3 PACKAGES COMING TO YOUR HOME,PRE-WRAPPED BUT NEEDING A BOW.HOPE THEY ARRIVE BY CHRISTMAS EVE,LIKE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO.I LOVE THE PHOTO'S.EVERYONE LOOKS SO HAPPY AND CUTE!!LOVE YOU ALL, GRANDMA LINDA XOXOXOXO