Saturday, December 6, 2008

Career Woman

So how was my first full week of working outside the home? All of you must want to know, right? Well, I wouldn't know-I quit after 3 days! That's right...I quit my job. My heart wasn't in it. Duane didn't like the idea of day care for Melanie after visiting the one she would be attending. Don't worry people, we will figure it out. I'll find a different job that isn't so demanding and more flexible. A compromise if you will.
By the way, I can name 2 things I almost missed out on by working those 3 days. Number 1-Melanie signed "tee, tee" after going "poop" in her diaper. Number 2-Melanie can say "more". I don't want to miss anything. Having spending $ can wait a little bit longer. Besides, who would take these great photos if both Duane & I were at work, Kyle was in school, and Melanie was at the day care.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!THE PIC'S ARE SO CUTE!YOUR RIGHT..WHO WOULD TAKE THOSE FOR YOU?AND I'M SURE THE KIDS DON'T MIND BEING THE CENTER OF YOUR ATTENTION!YOU ARE TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE A HAPPY HEALTHY FAMILY AND BE ABLE TO BE HOME WITH THEM,WATCHING THEM GROW THROUGH ALL THEIR WONDERFUL STAGES....THIS JUST MAKES ME SMILE AND FEEL ALL WARM AND FUZZY INSIDE!AS ALWAYS, I THANK YOU FOR SHARING THESE PHOTO'S WITH THE REST OF US.TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS, LOVE YOU ALWAYS GRANDMA LINDA XOXOXOXO

Lori said...

That hat was small on Kate too. I'm so glad to see those adorable red flannel pj's.