Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas Ideas

Just in case anybody needed some ideas for Christmas for my lil' ones:
KYLE-Adventure Books. Kyle has taken an interest in READING! Right now he is reading the Hardy Boys. It's Saturday morning, he's NOT watching cartoons-he's READING! Woo hoo! Later today we are going to the McKinney Library and getting a Library card so we can check out books. Kyle is very excited.
Melanie-Bear in the Big Blue House DVDs. She absolutely LOVES this Bear. I've never seen anything like it. And if you can find it, Bear in the Big Blue House books. Also, a rocking horse of some kind.
If anyone shops at Sam's Club, they have a Radio Flyer Rocking Horse that Melanie LOVES to ride on when we go there!
http://www.erockinghorses.com/rocking-horses/plastic/classicrocknbounceponywithsound.cfm
Thanks people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am already looking for Bear in the Big Blue House videos and books! Watch for a package for each of the kids soon! MOM

Anonymous said...

HI THERE, I WAS LOOKING FOR THE HARDY BOYS BOOKS FOR KYLE ALREADY.I NEED TO KNOW WHICH BOOKS HE ALREADY HAS AS I WAS JUST ABOUT TO ORDER 8FOR HIM.MAYBE HE WOULD LIKE TO KEEP THE SET OF 8 IF HE IS JUST CHECKING OUT THE ONES AT THE LIBRARY.AND I WAS LOOKING AT A ROCKING HORSE(STUFFED OF COURSE),SO I GUESS I WAS ON THE RIGHT TRACK FOR BOTH.BOY DO I FEEL GREAT KNOWING I STILL THINK LIKE A KID!HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING FULL OF FUN AND FOOD! LOVE YOU ALL, GRANDMA LINDA XOXOXOXO