Thursday, November 6, 2008

Long Time No Post!

Wow it's been 1 week since my last post! Feels like longer. Anyhoo, we've been busy. My parents came out for a visit from California. I LOVE when my parents visit...I miss them dearly since I've moved to Texas. Can you tell I'm the baby of the bunch, and I'm the needy one! While they were here, we went to the Dallas Arboritum...what a waste of $8.00/person-Melanie was free. It's a great place to go if you want those specail Kodak moments. However, if it's hot, and you have a ten year old that is so tired of pictures-then you can't really enjoy it and it's not fun. The senery is beautiful however and I guess that's the purpose of going.
We also celebrated Halloween. I love Halloween-my sister's B-Day, my kids dressing up in costumes, candy:receiving and giving, and I LOVE Halloween decorations(not the scary kind).
We also spent a lot of time at my sister's house because that's where my parents stay. So here's a few pictures of the past week.



















2 comments:

Karen said...

Great pictures! Love the one of Kate and Melanie! Also loved the black and white of the family. I hope you guys had a great Holiday! I am glad you got to spend the time with your family. I miss CA dearly and I miss my family.

Anonymous said...

HI THERE EVERYONE!!!HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A BLOG TO SHOW...THE PIC'S ARE VERY CUTE.I REALLY LIKE THE BLACK & WHITES TOO.YOUR MOM & DAD LOOK VERY GOOD,EVERYONE LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE HAVING FUN.THE COSTUMES LOOKED SCARY TOO!HOPE THE CANDY WAS GOOD.THANK YOU AGAIN FOR PUTTING PIC'S UP,THEY ARE ALWAYS SO CUTE!TAKE CARE,GOD BLESS, LOVE YOU ALL,XOXOXOXO GRANDMA LINDA