Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kyle's 10 Year Check

Kyle went to the Dr. too yesterday. He had a "well" exame, and received a Flu Shot. Well, actuall, he got the "nasal mist". It's nice they gave him the option, so many people hate shots. It's always helpful when you can avoid one. He was a trooper. He sniffed it up his nose like nasal spray. He also had an eye exam, hearing test and a scoliosis test. Now, here are Kyle's measurments. I don't know about you guys, but I was floored to know just how much Kyle has grown.
Weight-80 lbs. 5 oz.
B/P-102/60
Eye Sight-20/20
Height-4ft. 7 in.-WOW! I can see that Kyle is almost as tall as me, but to hear it in numbers!!!
"Kyle's Asthma is very well under control. He's a smart, happy, healthy, well developed young man."
Not a "young man"...that's my son, my baby. I can't beleive how much he has grown. I can't believe how much he has grown within the last year. Time flies people. Make sure you take advantage of every moment. In 6 more years Kyle will be able to DRIVE!!! (stay off the road) I just think about how fast these 10 years have gone by, and I wonder just how fast the next 10 years will go. He'll be in college, or moved out, or both. I miss him already.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this posting about the milestones in the lives of Kyle and Melanie--they do grow up so quickly! Love and Kisses from MOM (aka Grandma)