Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Babysitting Kate

I baby sat Kate again for Lori and Chad. If you remember my experience the last time, it was about the same this time around. Except this time Kate DID NOT want me to pick her up out of the crib. And according to Lori, this is typical behavior for Kate. Even with her. Apparently Kate sleeps so sound and so hard that when she wakes Kate just needs her own space, her own "quiet time" to recover. I guess next time I will just give her some books and leave her alone for about 20-30 minutes.
Over all, my visit with Kate was FANTASTIC! We sang songs, danced around, jumped off the couch, spilled food, played with the hose outside and washed Kate's high chair. Hanging out with Kate and Melanie for a day is a BLAST, I'm always on my toes and laughing!

Here are a couple pictures of Kate in her post misery state. One is when I leave her alone, and the other is when I try to talk to her and interact with her.




Here 's what happened when I turned on the TV...she was HAPPY! Hurray for "Yo Gabba Gabba!"


No comments: