Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy 1st. Birthday Melanie!

It's all about you girl, on your very first BIRTHDAY!
WOW, Melanie is 1 year old...AMAZING how time flies! I'm so happy that she has had a GRAND year. I've been able to stay at home with her and Kyle, & I haven't missed a thing. How blessed am I?
Melanie's Birthday was awesome. We weren't going to do anything big, jsut have Lori, Chad and Kate come over. But, then I ran with my friend Ellen today, and was going to ask her to swing by, but found out she was going camping. But we got to see her yesterday. They bought Melanie the CUTIEST purple dress! I'm going to put it on Melanie tomorrow and take some FABULOUS pictures. Thank you Ellen, Braegan, Claire, and Nati. I really appreciate your friendship.
We also ran into my neighbor Rebekah-we were sharing pictures...and invited her family to swing by. They did! Thank you guys so much for the Leap Frog Fridge Farm, Melanie loves the music! Thank you for coming over and sharing in Melanie's special day.
Thank you very much to Lori, Kate and Chad for spending the day with us. I will definitly use the diapers, and I LOVE the snack trap with the crackers!
Thank you to my Mom and Tim-I MISS YOU & I LOVE YOU! I wish you could have been here. Melanie LOVES the "Touch and Feel" book, and I'm sure will enjoy the car and Popper. She does love to push everything!
Thank you to Sylvia and Paul for Melanie's wagon-WE LOVE IT! And I can't wait to make Melanie's hand and foot prints. We love & miss you guys and wish you could have been here.
Thank you to Lisa, Wes, Logan, and Sayde for Melanie's COOL Playskool toy-she can't take her eyes off it.
I hope everyone enjoys these pictures. We had a very great day!

































No comments: