Monday, April 21, 2008

Random Pics

These are just random photos.
BIG Brother Kyle feeding his sister. They are so cute together, so special.
Melanie is attempting to scoot backwards. I love how she lifts her leg off the ground as if she is doing leg exercises.
Melanie playing in her Jumperoo. How cute is the bandana?
ORANGES, ORANGES, ORANGES...What is it with Melanie & Oranges?
I love my new blocks Grandma, thank you.
Melanie loves her Koala Bear that Kyle and I made for her at the Build A Bear Workshop when she was still baking in my tummy.


















3 comments:

Lori said...

You been showing her Jane Fonda workout videos?

Anonymous said...

Work those legs, Girl! So cute! Does Melanie ever get any food INSIDE her mouth? Great improvement to your blog page and your personal profile. I love you! MOM

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog page and profile! Gooooo Dave Ramsey plan!!
-The now famous walking buddy