Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Kyle, Lauren & Lori's Skating Video

Lauren has a very special place in her heart for Kyle. Kyle also for Lauren. I offered to help her with her skates. I offered to help her skate. I talk to her-she says "no" or nothing at all. :-) She is a super duper, sweet & shy lil gal. But you get her (& Kate)around Kyle and that's a totally different story. Aside from Lori, Kyle was the only person Lauren spoke with I think and he was definitely the only one (besides Lori) to help her skate. He walked around the rink countless times (the entire hour & a half) holding her hand and encouraging her to skate. His joyful attitude, kindness and patience astounded me. He really made me proud.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Kyle is really good with kids--Duane has been a really good example for him to see. He will be a great father some day. Lori looks gorgeous!

Von Anthony Salon said...

Introverts unite! Thank you Kyle for helping Lauren! We love you!