Sunday, January 1, 2012

Merry Christmas 2011!

We were in Marshall, TX for Christmas this year. It was fun, we all had a great time. Christmas this year seemed HUGE! Melanie got tired of opening gifts and took about an hour break. She resumed when my bro Joe & his family came over.
Some of the pictures are from a couple days before Christmas with Kyle, Melanie & Ella decorating cookies. Other pics are of Christmas Eve-Kyle checking out the gifts, Kyle & Melanie dancing to Christmas music. It was a really nice few days.
And there's nothing like the spirit of Christmas to remind you of those that are far away. We sure missed you Mom & Tim, Paul & Sylvia, Linda, Lisa & Wes, Sayde & Logan! I hope you guys all had a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! WHAT A LOADFUL OF GIFTS! I REMEMBER A FEW LIKE THAT, THEY WERE ALWAYS SO FUN TO WONDER WHAT WAS IN ALL THE BOXES, KNOWING THAT THERE COULD BE SMALL THINGS IN BIG BOXES! BY THE WAY, THE BLUE SCARF AND HAT THAT MELANIE HAD ON WERE THE ONES I MADE FOR DUANE WHEN HE WAS LITTLE. FOUND THEM AND THOUGHT EITHER MELANIE COULD USE THEM OR JUST PASSING THEM ON FOR HER DOLLS. HARD TO BELIEVE HOW FAST TIME FLYS AND I'M SO HAPPY I SAVED SO MANY ITEMS FOR THE KIDS TO HAVE FOR WHEN THEY GREW UP. NOW MAYBE THE HAT WILL KEEP MELANIE WARM AND COZY WHEN YOU GET COLD WEATHER THERE. WILL SEND MORE AS I CAN, LOVE YOU ALL, MISS YOU, TAKE CARE AND REMEMBER HOW MUCH YOU ARE LOVED AND BLESSED, MOM PREMUS XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

So many gifts--I can't believe it! I'm glad Melanie likes the tea set--every little girl seems to like a tea set! Love you........MOM