Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! 2012

Happy New Year family & friends! 2012 is sure to be great, I FEEL it!
I don't think I've ever felt compelled to make a New Year's Resolution before, until this year.
For me, finding computer time long enough to upload pics to my computer & blog them is tough. I seem to have to do it in stages which turns out to take DAYS. This year my resolution is to try to be more organized in my computer time and try to post ONE blog per day. The way it works now is I wait to upload my pics until the memory card is nearly full. Then I scan through them, organize them and think of blogs. Then I try to blog TEN or so in a weekend. THAT is NOT effecient. And it BUGS me as I'm sure it bugs you blog followers. I mean GEESH, how long have you been waiting to see the Christmas blog? It's been a week! Luckily it will be posted today! Plus, in the rush to "blog", I always forget cute pics or video and have to back track.
So 2012 is my year for my BLOG REVOLUTION! Horray!
Oh, and don't forget to vote for RON PAUL. 2012 is his year too!
NO MO' STATUS QUO! VOTE RON PAUL-GO, GO, GO!!!
:)

No comments: