Saturday, January 28, 2012

Blogging

It is super hard for me to keep up with my New years Resolution of trying to blog a post every day instead of saving it all for the weekend. Sorry people. I just don't give myself enough computer time-I'm enjoying my family & sleeping a lot more! :) HA!
But I do really have an excuse.....I am having major computer problems. One day the computer works, the next it doesn't. So although this is a day the computer is working, at the same time it is NOT. I don't have access to my videos! I have more to show you guys via video. So lets keep our fingers crossed & see if the comoputer works tomorrow.
We have also come to the understanding that I will no longer be using the desktop computer for blogging. It's too unpredictable. I'll start using the laptop this week.
So...wish us luck!
:)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Maybe Tim can help you with your computer problems?