Thursday, January 19, 2012

Melanie's New Doll

Melanie & I went to the thrift store on Tuesday. We LOVE to shop there for books & occassionally toys. Well, I think we found a treasure! I found a brand new, in the box, Belle Doll, from Beauty & the Beast for $6.00, plus 30% off! Normally we wouldn't buy this type of doll just yet because of Melanie's age. However, it is BELLE, not an actual Barbie. Melanie's face just lit up when I showed the doll to her & she has been playing with it constantly. She did mention, "Now if I just had a doll house..." Hint, hint Mom & Tim! LOL! :) The doll house is going to be a HIT!
The thrift store had about 6 Barbie's, brand new, in the box, & one Ken doll. I was tempted to buy a couple of them, but maybe next time.
By the way, I looked this particular doll up online, & it's selling for $23.87 on AMAZON.  It's the Disney Sparkling Princess Belle Doll.  WHAT A DEAL!!



No comments: