Saturday, January 17, 2009

Today

Well, yesterday I received my first paycheck! Whoo hoo! So today Kyle & I went to the movies. Something we haven't done in a very long time. And it was a movie we both REALLY wanted to see. We spent $6.50 to see "Hotel for Dogs." What a great movie! Kyle & i both enjoyed the movie, but I really enjoyed having one on one time with him. It was a good time, and well worth the six dollars. I've decided that for each one of my pay periods, we will take a portion of my check so we can all go out & have a family day. Afterall, that's why I went back to work, part-time anyway. Here's how Duane & Melanie spent spent the day. Here are a few cute pics of Kyle & Melanie.





3 comments:

Ellen Enright said...

Good for you Michelle! I love the picture of Duane and Melanie.
On another note.... Nati is continuing to remind me that he will go to school with Kyle next year!

Anonymous said...

That photo of Duane and Melanie cracked me up--I can see Duane is hard at work! I'm glad you and Kyle had a good afternoon together! You should go see Marley and Me too. I love you! MOM/Grandma

Anonymous said...

I'M HAPPY YOU AND KYLE GOT A CHANCE TO SPEND SOME TIME ALONE TOGETHER, I CAN SEE THAT DUANE AND MELANIE ENJOYED THEIR DAY TOGETHER TOO.I GUESS EVERYONE GOT WHAT THEY NEEDED THAT DAY! :) THANK YOU FOR THE PICS, LOVE MOM P. XOXOXOXO