Saturday, January 3, 2009

Career Woman...AGAIN

Alright people, I'm trying it again. This Sunday I will attempt to go back to work, again. This time though I will be working for the same home health company I worked with before and during my pregnancy with Melanie. There is a case in Plano that needs a nurse on Sundays for 12 hours-so I think that's right up my ally. Melanie won't have to be in daycare-Duane & Kyle will be home with her, I don't have to travel very far-short drive, and we get extra money-whoo hoo! It seems as though all the plus's are there. I'll be home during the week to be the "Good Wife/stay@home Mom" and I'll only have to work 1 day a week on Sundays. Lets hope this all works out people. It sure would be nice to have that extra money around for when the next hot water heater breaks! Besides, I want to make a trip to California this Summer, so we'll need some dough to that. I think this will work out, yes I do.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I hope this one works out for you! It sounds wonderful! I am glad you have been given such a wonderful opportunity. You have to have days when you can focus on other things and working one day a week does just that. How perfect!

Anonymous said...

HI THERE AGAIN, I'M HAPPY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR JOB OPPORTUITY,THERE WAS A REASON WHY YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD THE OTHER JOB,AND THIS SEEMS TO BE THE OUTLET YOU WERE LOOKING FOR.YOUR PATIENCE SEEMS TO HAVE PAID OFF,TAKE CARE AND I'LL PRAY THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU TO BE.GIVE HUGS & KISSES TO ALL AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU THIS SUMMER!XOXOXOXO LINDA