Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gonna Be A Heartbreaker

I just wanted to comment on how nice of a son I have. Kyle seems very pleased with the progress he's made in learning the value of owning something, being responsible & helping others. On his way home from school on Tuesday Kyle brought a friend over so that he could help him fix the chain on his bike. Later that afternoon, I went to check on Kyle while he was outside playing with the neighborhood kids. I found Kyle in our neighbors driveway with a bike turned upside down and he was working on the chain. I said "Who's bike is that?" He said "Taylor's, the little girl from across the street." This little girl is too cute. She's in kindergarten. Taylor and her older sister are always outside watching Kyle play with the boys. I always wondered if Victoria (older sister) had a crush on Kyle or if she was just curious about what those boys did all the time. So, it was a bit funny that Kyle was helping to fix the bike. He's going to be such a great young man, father and husband one day. He's a great kid, I'm so very lucky! Here's a few pictures of him helping out the neighborhood girls.




2 comments:

Ellen Enright said...

Couldn't agree more with you. I thought from the first day I met him that he is something really special!

Anonymous said...

YOUNG OR OLD...GIRLS LOVE IT WHEN A MAN SHOWS CONSIDERATION AND THOUGHTFULNESS TO OTHERS, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S TO THEM. ANOTHER REASON TO BE PROUD OF YOUR SON,I CAN TRULY RELATE.ENJOY YOUR DAYS,THEY GO SO FAST. LOVE YOU ALL,GRANDMA LINDA XOXOXOXO