Thursday, October 9, 2008

Anybody Reading It?

Why do I BLOG? Let's see...so my parents and in-laws can see updated photos of my children, because my sister told me it would be fun-and the grandparents would LOVE it. I also send it to my friend Sue in Wisconsin, my cousin Debbie(which I don't think ever checks her email), my neighbor/walking buddy Rebekah (I don't know why, she sees Melanie & Kyle everyday), my friend Ellen, Duane's sister Lisa,and my brother Joe & his Family. I'm going to guess that my blog isn't checked on by very many people. I'm guessing this because very rarely does anyone leave a comment. I comment on other people's blogs, that way they know I read it. Duane's Mom writes a comment every so often-that's her way of keeping in touch with us. Is anybody else reading this?

5 comments:

Karen said...

I don't know if you remember me...but this is Karen, Lori's stepsister. I read your blog. I think it is great. Your children are adorable and its cute to see Kyle be so loving and having fun with Melanie. My two just fight. LOL I am glad that Lori has family in Texas with her. It's good you guys get to keep in touch so often. Anyways, take care.

Ellen Enright said...

Always!!! You're a great blogger. The only sweeter thing than Kyle and Melanie on the blog are Kyle and Melanie in person!

Anonymous said...

Hi from MOM! I have left many comments on your blogs! Plus I talk to you on the phone about your blog. I love it and check it nearly every day! Don't dress up the cats any more--Harley may run away! Love to all plus kisses to Kyle and Melanie! MOM

Lori said...

Blogging is more giving than receiving. I have about 40 readers and only a handful leave comments. I always read your blog, but can't always comment because Kate is usually on my lap. She does not tolerate me typing away when should could be looking at baby photos.

Anonymous said...

qoHI THERE, TRIED TO LEAVE A COMMENT BUT THE COMPUTER DROPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF SENDING.AGAIN THANK YOU FOR PUTTING UP YOUR BLOG..IT'S MY WAY OF BEING THERE BECAUSE I CAN'T AND REMINDS ME THAT EVEN THOUGH I'VE LOST ALOT,I STILL HAVE FAMILY WHO ARE HAPPY,HEALTHY,& STRONG.IT AMAZES ME HOW FAST THEY'VE GROWN BUT DOESN'T SURPRISE ME HOW WELL THEY GEY ALONG...THAT COMES FROM THEIR PARENTS.IF YOU WANT TO CALL,YOUR WELCOME TOO,I JUST KNOW HOW BUSY YOU ARE,I DO REMEMBER THOSE DAYS TOO. WILL BE SENDING YOU PHOTOS AND STUFF.REMEMBER I ALWAYS LOVE YOU ALL,XOXOXOXO TO ALL GRANDMA LINDA