Friday, August 1, 2008

Video of Melanie Eating a Peach

"Baby Food" is HIGHLY OVER RATED! Gerber is definitly making a prophet in the baby business. I don't think people realize that you don't HAVE TO feed your baby solid food until they are "READY" to actually eat. I tried to start Melanie on solid food at 4 months, then at 6 months. And she could care less. However, Melanie is 10 months old now and is showing signs of "wanting" to eat food other than breast milk. But, she went from rejecting homeade pureed food to LOVING "Finger Food". Now I can't feed her anything. She ONLY wants to feed herself. And if I do feed her anything from a spoon, it has to come from my plate. She already knows what "her" feeding bowls look like, and doesn't want to eat from them. She is quite a clever little girl. However she eats, I'm happy to know that she is getting the good stuff, breastmilk and "fresh" food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI, THANK YOU AGAIN FOR PUTTING PIC'S & VIDEOS UP FOR US.IT IS AMAZING HOW TIME IS FLYING & HOW FAST THEY GROW!!! I HOPE YOU HAD A AWESOME TIME AT MAGIC MTN.,YOU LOOK LIKE YOU DID! THINGS ARE SETTLING HERE,& I MISS YOU ALL VERY MUCH! XOXO TO ALL,GRANDMA LINDA