Monday, August 11, 2008

Sewer Fun In the Summertime

I know that this is probably a VERY GROSS adventure to let you child do, however, Kyle and Luke are having a BLAST!!!! I am letting them play in the SEWER! They have been busy all morning and afternoon investigating the SEWER! They claim to be fishing or "getting a bite", and that's why they are so interested. So far they have brought me a broken brick, (2) 10 pound weights, a bag-o-pooh, and a bag of maggots. I am VERY DISGUSTED, but very happy Kyle is having so much fun. All he's eaten today are 2 muffins and an apple juice Popsicle. Normally he would have eaten a good breakfast, a snack, lunch and another snack, and trying to eat more. But today he is too busy. And you know what? They are actually having a good team adventure. They use a 20ft. dog leash to hook up to each other, so if one gets scared or lost they can just follow the line back up. They are using walkie talkies, a cell phone and have a pocket knife and flash light. What more do they need? What imagination they have, and guts! I would NEVER play in the sewer! All Kyle needs now is a disinfecting bath and a good hardy meal. I think I'll make meat loaf. Good job Kyle. I love you and I'm proud of you.










No comments: