Friday, January 4, 2008

You who-Where are you? Here We Are!












It's been quite a long time since I have jotted anything down in my blog. I feel like I have NO time! Between the holidays-Alice, TX for Thanksgiving, hosting my first Christmas dinner, taking care of a newborn, and trying to entertain a 9 year old, I actually feel like I have NO time. I wonder how people have a full time job outside of the home and take care of their families. I would fall apart. Well, anyway-please except my aplogies to all who read this.


Happy Thanksgiving.
Merry Christmas.
Happy New Year.
Happy Birthday Kate.
Happy Birthday Tim.
Happy Birthday Duane.
Happy Birthday Chad.


Oh, by the way, I can't belive it's been a year since I found out I was pregnant with Melanie, and Kate being born! Amazing! Time has flown by. Life is so exciting and sad at the same time.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Excellent blogs! Great photos. I can see both Duane and you in Melanie.