Sunday, January 20, 2008

Roll over, Roll over-Send Melanie right over!

Ms. Melanie has been rolling over for nearly a month now-yet no one has seen her do it. She generally sleeps on her tummy, but when she wakes up and we go to get her, she is on her back. During the day we do "tummy time", but she won't roll over. We put her on her tummy in her crib- she won't roll over. She always gets mad! But this time I saw her roll over. Her nap time is very precise. So just before her nap ended I went to her room with the camera and waited for her to wake up. Sure enough a couple of minutes go by and there she is-rolling over! How exciting!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MICHELLE, Love the title for this blog--a parody of Red Rover, Red Rover! Too Cute! I am so impressed with my talented, creative daughters! Tomorrow, I will see Melanie roll over for myself. Can't wait!

Love to all,
MOM

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Go Melanie!! Hip, hip, horray!
-Beka =)