Friday, March 13, 2015

Sean Signs "Wrap", As in Baby Wrap

We've been steadily teaching Sean signs to help us communicate with him. He seems to be catching on to them as we teach him. Sean really likes to be wrapped up in the K'Tan. While we were still living on Lookout I started teaching him "wrap." Although, technically this sign is for "wrapping a gift" I use it for baby wrap. The other night Duane was holding Sean in the evening, close to his bed time. He'd already had a bottle, was tired and just couldn't quite relax enough to actually go to bed for the night. Duane said "He's signing wrap." I disbelieved. Duane said "Clearly, he is signing wrap. It doesn't get any more obvious than this." So I gave in and grabbed the wrap. Tucked him in close to me & walked around for about 3 minutes and he was OUT. I'm a believer. Now I have a video to prove it to others! HA!! This is super AWESOME.

2 comments:

Mom said...

That looked like wrap to me too! Daddy knows what he is talking abolut!

Anonymous said...

Michelle he looks so awesome but why wouldnt he with such incredible Parents! Still miss you Michelle!

Colleen