Monday, March 9, 2015

Look Who Turned ONE !!!!

This little guy has had quite the first year! From a traumatic entry into this crazy world, to intestinal surgery at 2 days old, to 23 days spent in NICU, to not wanting to learn how to breastfeed, to bonding with mama, dada, sister and brother, to learning how to roll over, sit up, play with toys and babble. We're still working on getting into and out of a sitting position, trying to crawl, and eat solid food. All takes time and will come eventually. At his one year well check Dr. said Sean is looking good but he was due for his first blood thyroid and leukemia check. I pray for his health everyday. I pray his blood work comes back normal. But all in all this little treasure seems to be thriving, growing and is an extremely happy, sweet little guy. We are so blessed to have him in our life. I a so thankful I was chosen to be his mama. He is such a joy, I can not wait to see what this upcoming year brings!

No comments: