Monday, March 24, 2014

Sean's Sunday Progress

March 23, 2014-
I didn't see Sean today.  I gave the day to Duane so I could spend some time with Melanie, do laundry and see my parents before they make their way back to CA.  I miss him super much!  I crave that little baby.  I miss his smell, holding him, kissing on him, just being near him.  Duane said that his feeding had been increased again to 44cc, decreased his TPN which may actually get removed today.  They asked him if we had a car seat, if we were CPR certified and that Sean will be given a hearing test.  We think, we hope we pray that these are all signs pointing to discharge soon.  Duane was also told that I may get to introduce a "full" breast for a feeding today.  YAY!  I pray that, that goes well.  Slowly but surely this little baby is making progress.  He's a brave, strong, little cutie. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

All of you are in my thoughts and prayers everyday. What a beautiful baby. Marion

Anonymous said...

I am a personal friend of your neighbor and just wanted you to know I am praying for you and your little guy that nursing will go well and he can come home soon :-)

Anonymous said...

<3 These updates! Cannot wait to meet little Sean. He is beautiful!
:) love yall ~cherish

Mom said...

He is beautiful, Michelle! I love you, MOM

Anonymous said...

Yahooo!! How exciting for all of you!! Finally all our prayers are answered! Just a giddy feeling knowing how close you are to having the whole family under one roof and he's right there with you!! And he will feel all the love and happiness all around him! And being such a cutie everyone will want to see and hold and play with Sean! Can't wait to get there and see him in person! Hugs and kisses to all, take care and know your loved always, mom p. xoxoxoxoox