Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kyle's Starting Middle School!!!

Yesterday I took Kyle to Scott Johnson Middle School. We turned in all his regristration forms and picked up his class schedule & school supplies. He was assigned a locker with a combo lock. I think THAT IS COOL! I never had a locker except for P.E.!
After several tried and failed attempts at the combo lock we went browsing around the 6th. grade floor. I took Kyle to all of his classrooms and back to his locker. Then he lead me to them.
Kyle is quite EXCITED to be in middle school. I'm excited for him and sad. I just can't beleive it...CRAZY!
Anyway, I don't have a picture to put up. He didn't want me to take one. but, here is a picture of him fishing.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A Grand, Grandson. He will do great things in Middle School. He is the Best Jeeping partner.
Poppie

Anonymous said...

I remember taking you to your middle school, Richardson Prep High! You were excited too. I can't believe he is 12 years old already--I remember going to see him perform in his Christmas Program when he was in 1st grade--he was so cute! Frosty the Snowman. Time does fly! I love you, MOM

Ellen Enright said...

I can't believe it!!!! Time flies! He's going to do so well and I'm excited for him!

Lori said...

Have a blessed school year Kyle!