Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Father's Day, Duane.

Duane, thank you for being a GREAT Dad. Thank you for being an AWESOME Husband. We are super proud to be your wife & kids. Thank you for providing for us everyday by going to work so that I can stay home with our kids. YOU mean so very much to us. We appreciate and love you very much. GOD must have spent more time on you...I don't know anyone with as much devotion, selflessness, determination, love, patience, consideration, and kindness as you. Thank you for being in YOU.

3 comments:

Lori said...

He paints! He colors! He goes down the slide! Yep, he's a good one! Happy Father's Day Duane.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful video, Michelle! I appreciate the picture of my DAD, too. I went to the cemetary yesterday and put flowers on his grave. Duane is a super DAD. Thank you, Duane for loving and caring for my grand kids and for loving my daughter! Happy Father's Day, Duane! MOM

Anonymous said...

WHAT AN AWESOME VIDEO YOU PUT TOGETHER MICHELLE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHOWING THESE SMALL MOMENTS THAT MAKE ME PROUD TO BE DUANE'S MOM! I'VE ALWAYS KNOWN WHAT A SPECIAL MAN HE WOULD TURN INTO AND THESE PICS PROVE IT! YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING SON A MOTHER COULD WANT AND YOU ARE TRULY LOVED BY ALL! I'VE KNOWN SINCE YOU WERE A BABE WHAT A GENTLE SOUL YOU ARE WITH THE GOODNESS YOU SHOW TO OTHERS. THANK YOU FOR BEING AN AMAZING SON WHO HAS BLESSED ME WITH A WONDERFUL WIFE AND 2 AWESOME GRANDCHILDREN! I FEEL SO BLESSED! LOVE YOU ALWAYS, MOM P.