Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Burger's Lake

This place is AWESOME!!! Last year when we took Kyle for his B-Day he was a little apprehensive to jump off the diving boards, swing from the trapeze, and go down the slides. He did it, but he didn't quite feel comfortable. I can't believe how much Kyle has grown mentally & physically! That boy was non-stop with his buddies! Only stopping by to check in,and eat! I'm glad there's life guards on every section of the lake, those boys were hard to keep up with! We were originally only going to let Kyle bring 1 friend, Ke'ante. Then we added Dylan because his brother Luke was going to Six Flags with a different friend. So on our way down the street, we saw Luke riding his bike around. He looked "bothered" & when he looked at me, I waved. He ignored me! I asked Dylan "What's wrong with your brother?" He said "Oh he's just bored. He's not going to Six Flags anymore." And at that moment since we were headed back home to get an apple for Melanie before she could have a cow, Duane & I said "We can fit him in here right?" We looked around our car and said "He can fit in between Melanie & Kyle!" So Duane talked to his Mom while I grabbed an apple. We all piled in the car again and drove to Burger's Lake. We proceeded to have the best time!! We talked/joked, we swam, we ate burgers, hot dogs, potato salad, fruit, chips, soda, & water! And if all 3 of those boys hadn't come it probably wouldn't have been the same! I highly recommend this lake! http://www.burgerslake.com/

3 comments:

Lori said...

I hope Kyle has his birthday there this year!

Anonymous said...

What a fun family day--you and your family have been busy! Kyle is fearless in his water play and I LOVE Melanie's sunglasses! Too cute! MOM

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN FOR ALL!! AND I LOVE THE STYLIN' SHADES MELANIE SPORTING! :) KYLE HAS GROWN SO MUCH AND SEEMS TO BE A FAVORITE AMONGST HIS FRIENDS! LOOKS LIKE A REALLY GREAT PLACE TO GO TO FOR EVERYONE! KEEP HAVING SO MUCH FUN AND STAYING BUSY WITH ALL THIS "HARD PLAY" :) AND IT'S NICE TO SEE THAT ONCE IN AWHILE WE GET TO SEE A PIC OF MICHELLE TOO! :) LOVE YOU ALL, GRANDMA LINDA XOXOXOXO