Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cookie Dough & Kids

I made chocolate chip with M&M and walnut cookies a couple days ago and what do you know...my kids love the COOKIE DOUGH. But, when the cookies were ready to eat only Kyle ate a few. Melanie decided she only wanted the M&M's from the cookies. I tried and tried and tried to encourage her to eat a cookie with the chocolate chips, walnuts, and the m&m's, but she didn't want it. Melanie actually threw it on the ground and said "NO!" She can't be my daughter-she must have been switched at birth. Just kidding. She must be more like Duane than just her looks. He's not a big cookie/nut fan either.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI THERE...BOY DOES THAT LOOK GOOD?!! AND WHO DOESN'T LIKE M&M'S?BUT YOUR COOKIES SOUND DELICOUS!THEY SOUND ALMOST LIKE THE ONE'S MY PARENTS MAKE,WHICH ARE THE ONLY THING I ASK FOR FOR CHRISTMAS.THEY HOLD UP WELL IN THE FREEZER,SO IN THE SUMMER I HAVE THESE AWESOME COOKIES I CAN SHARE WITH OTHERS.AND BOY DO THEY LIKE TO EAT THEM!!!ENJOY THE GOODIES!! GRANDMA P. XOXOXOXO