Wednesday, February 18, 2009

15 Things I Like About Being Home

My list is in no particular order.

1) Waking up in the morning before anyone else-having my time & it's quiet.
2) Helping Kyle get ready for school and hearing about his day when he gets home.
3) Going for daily walks.
4) Taking Melanie to the park to see Kyle on his lunch break/recess.
5) Going to the grocery store anytime I want to.
6) Helping Melanie feel better when she has a big fall.
7) Endless play time with Melanie.
8) Going on fieldtrips with Kyle & his school.
9) Having lunch with Kyle at school or taking him out.
10) Not having to worry about getting "approved" to take time/days off for appointments or vacation.
11) When my kids are sick-I'M RIGHT THERE. And I don't have to worry if I lose out on sleep or if I get sick.
12) Having a clean house for my family and a dinner ready when they come home.
13) Being able to take Kyle to/from school on rainy days.
14) No School for Kyle on "snow days" and playing outside on those "snow days."
15) Taking a nap to recoup when Melanie takes a nap.

No comments: