Thursday, January 28, 2016

Melanie and I Got a Pedicure

Just like with my previous pregnancies I got a much loved pedicure. Just like with Sean's pregnancy Melanie got one too. It was fantastic! Because of the time of year, it was empty inside and we were able to relax and not feel rushed. It was wonderful! The ladies all asked if we were having a boy or girl. When I mentioned we didn't know the gender they all spoke their opinion. But one lady especially spoke out & said "It's a boy, I can guarantee you that!" I'll have to go back after this baby is born and let her know if she was right or wrong. LOL!
To fit the occasion of not knowing the baby's gender, Melanie and I opted for pink and blue toes.  We also got a flower.  :-)

1 comment:

Mom said...

I am loving the pink and blue toes with flowers. I'm going to get a facial and a pedicure next week! Can't wait! When I come to visit, we will all go out for a pedicure and lunch! Love you bunches!