Monday, January 25, 2016

36 Weeks, and 4 Days

It was this time nearly 2 years ago that I went into labor with Sean.  He was considered early.  I'm praying that this baby stays put, until my due date 2-18-16, or God's time, of course.
I'm feeling good.  Melanie and I are doing running club at the local elementary school.  I don't run, but Melanie does.  :-)  We walk there: 1/2 a mile, walk/run around the school twice: 1 mile and walk back: 1/2 mile.  We're up to 13 miles, not counting the walk to the school and back.  This baby moves a lot.  Unless I get out the camera of course.  One thing about this pregnancy verses all my others is that it likes to poke a body part of some kind elbow, foot, hand, shoulder through my belly button.  Making it stick out even more.   It's very interesting.  Usually I have a problem with my babies sticking a foot in my right rib cage.  My next appointment is Friday the 29th.  Then I'll see my Dr. weekly.  Very exciting. 
As a matter of fact I am very excited about this lil baby.  I'm excited to find out the gender and to just meet this lil miraculous gift growing inside me.   ThrilledWe've been slowly preparing for this baby's arrival.  A super sweet mama from Lori's prayer group gave us a crib/changing table/cabinet.  With a mattress, mattress pads, sheets, and a bumper.  Just gave it to us.  :-)  We didn't even know them.  So thoughtful.  I've packed my hospital bag.  Melanie and I picked out two sleepers at a consignment store, Kid to Kid.  2 boy outfits, 2 girl.
My bathroom has been thoroughly cleaned.  I've dusted our room.  Duane has vacuumed it thoroughly.  I'm sure we'll do all these things again. I'm trying to stock pile food and milk for Sean.  This week I'll try to stock pile easy peesy food for us.  Our church is even giving us a baby shower on Saturday the 30th.  I think we may be nearly ready.  I am so excited.









2 comments:

Mom said...

Love the onesies - especially the one with the stars on it! I am glad you are doing well, Michelle. We are eager to meet this little one too.

Mom said...

That is a nice combination of crib/diaper table/chest of drawers! And it takes up so little space. Nice video! It is so cool to see the baby move!