Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Daddy Daughter Dance

The city of McKinney puts on a yearly daddy daughter dance. Melanie really wanted Duane to take her. I think this is such an awesome idea that the city does. What a great way to spend time with your little girl, having a positive influence over her and showing her how a man should treat his beautiful young lady. I took Melanie out to get her special dress and Duane wore part of his wedding suit. They had so much fun and even actually danced together! I wish I would have experienced something like that with my dad or step dad. What a neat bonding experience.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Beautiful!

Lori said...

Sweet! I'm glad Duane took her. And yes, you would have loved a Daddy/Daughter dance!

Anonymous said...

What an AWESOME idea!! And how lovely and grown up Melanie looks!I'm proud of you Duane, you are such a great father with all you do with your family! Am sure that many ladies would have loved to have this for them too! Love you all! Mom p. xoxoxoxoxo