Monday, February 3, 2014

Pregnancy Week 32 (01-29-14)

Alrighty, I'm weighing in at 157 lbs. My starting weight or pre pregnancy weight was 129. I think I'm starting my 8 month of pregnancy right on target. Duane even says I'm "filling in nicely." LOL!!! There is something a little odd about my pregnancy "roundness" though...I measured 39 weeks instead of about 32! HA! YIKES! HA! So once again my midwife (actually it was the assistant mid-wife this time) is asking me how sure I am about my dates-which I am very sure about, and she started hunting around again for a second heartbeat and second baby body. :-) I know, I know, I know...all this mystery could easily be solved by having a sonogram/ultra sound. But not knowing what's happening-if there is a single baby or twins, boy or girl is really exciting! It's keeping us all on our toes and makes for good, fun conversations. I love this. It's so intriguing! Knowledge is power, but I'm enjoying the unknown of this pregnancy BIG time! - During my next midwife appointment 02-13-14 both midwives will be present & they said they may use 2 dopplers or fetoscopes to try and hear 2 heart beats. It's easier to have 2 people listening at the same time than one at a time. So...we'll see! But just to be clear, my gut intuition tells me there is only one sweeeeeet lil baby growing.

1 comment:

Cherish said...

love these updates!and the home birth supplies are super exciting! :) miss yall