Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My First Homeade Apple Pie

Duane is a totally awesome husband! Apple pie is his favorite so I took a chance and made one! It wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought thanks to my helper Melanie and some good advice from my Mom & Tim. Hopefully it will taste just as good as it looks & smells. Melanie & I did taste the apple filling....YUMMY. First we started with 10 granny smith apples. One is missing because Melanie ate it. Coated them with lemon juice & place them in a pot. Added the spices & sugar and stirred. Mmmmmm... My suburb helper Melanie. She LOVES to bake. Pored it in the pie plate. Covered with the top crust and added the slits. Ta DA! Golden brown, delicious smelling apple pie! It looks like it taste good, right?

3 comments:

Mom said...

Looks most excellent Michelle! I'm on my way to have a slice! The pie will NEVER make it to your dad's house! LOL Love you!

B said...

It does look good! Mmm, I always sneak some bites of the filling too!
-Beka =)

Lori said...

Looks good! Happy Thanksgiving.