Tuesday, November 12, 2013

20 Weeks...Half Way There!

Doing great, feeling great...except at the end of the day! LOL! I'm pretty worn out. But this baby is just a moving. When my midwife tried to get a heartbeat with the Doppler this baby kept swimming away and eventually kicked at it. You could clearly see my stomach move from it's response. And see my belly move you can! We can see the pitter pats of movement and mini rolls when this baby moves sometimes! That is super miraculous to me! Again, it's seems a little early to be able to see these things. I guess I just don't remember from my previous pregnancies. Can you believe I have a life form growing inside of me? Amazing. -

2 comments:

Mom said...

Beautiful, Michelle (the baby too)!

Anonymous said...

Half way!! wowsers! time is flying! I need to come see that baby belly! and momma! :) we miss yall! -cherish