Sunday, January 13, 2013

Smokey

Our cat Smokey is definitely a one of a kind cat.  Who at times can be quite annoying!  He bothers Duane the most with his meowing, and what Duane calls, his "what not antics or shenanigans."  But I think this cat is neat!  What cat do you know that can play fetch better than you're own dog?  I found out this trick 5 or 6 years ago when I accidentally tossed a pony tail hair band across the floor & my cat went after it & brought it back.  I was SHOCKED!  Then I did it again, purposefully.  And he brought it back AGAIN.  Kyle especially thought this was SO COOL!  Now he'll bring back not just a hair bow but one of his play mice too.  It's AWESOME!  This cat came from the SPCA about 6 years ago.  When he chose me he was about 8 months of age.  He has been a loyal, loving, sweet, obnoxious cat ever since.  He also has this thing, if he's feelin' frisky, when you walk by him he tries to attack you.  He trots up against your leg and grabs on with his claws & tries to bite you.  If you have ever seen a lion, cheetah or a jaguar attack a gazelle in the wild from Animal Planet, that is what he reminds me of.  LOL!  He's going back to his Native Cat roots & trying to take me down like an antelope!  One day I'll get that on video too.  He's such a sweet little Snookie Nookie Cookie Bear. What a Smokey Bear,  (I think Duane secretly loves him too!)

No comments: