Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I Can't Remember!

I can't remember if I blogged about this swing set or not. And since I can't find it on my blog site, I'm gonna write about it. Sorry if it's a repeat. But our SUPER COOL neighbors gave us this swing set when they moved because they couldn't & didn't want to take it with them to their new home. Although it's been so hot to the point where the swings & slide are too hot to use, I am so greatful that we have this. When she gets a chance, Melanei REALLY enjoys it! This Fall will be an ideal time for her to use it. It definitly beats going to our run down, graffitied park. That's for sure! Thank you Paul & Kristin!

o

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful swing set and beautiful granddaughter, too! MOM

Anonymous said...

WHAT A GREAT SET!! I'M SURE MELANIE & FRIENDS WILL USE IT FOR QUITE SOMETIME AND THERE WILL PROBABLY BE LOTS OF OPPS FOR PICS! YAAH FOR US GRANDMAS!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO MICHELLE, WE ALL APPRECIATE IT! TAKE CARE, LOVE YOU ALL, GRANDMA LINDA XOXOXOXO