Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Honor Roll

Oh my GOODNESS! Kyle made the HONOR ROLL! WHOA! Isn't that FANTASTIC!? Apparently there is a "Straight A's" honor roll, and "A's & B's" honor roll. Kyle made the A & B list. Which is TOTALLY FANTASTIC because he has been working his tail off in math to bring up his grade! I beleive he went from a D (almost failing) to a B!!! FABULOUS! I am very impressed by Kyle's desire to get good grades. His drive to succees in school is wonderful. I never had that drive. So I definitly didn't make honor roll & neither did Duane.
Three cheers for KYLE! HIP, HIP, HOORAY!!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

That's great news Kyle! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kyle! Papa & Grandma

Anonymous said...

DUANE DID GET AN AWARD FOR 5 YEARS PERFECT ATTENDANCE AND MOST OF HIS GRADES WERE THE A'S AND B'S. HE WAS ALSO VERY GOOD IN MATH, BUT NOT IN ENGLISH.I WASN'T GREAT IN MATH, SO SOMETIMES I FELT HELPLESS WHEN IT CAME TO GEOMETRY/PHYSICS!SO GREAT BIG KUDO'S KYLE! WE'RE ALL PROUD OF YOU AND THE EFFORT YOU ARE PUTTING INTO YOUR LESSONS! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORKS! LOVE YOU ALL, GRANDMA LINDA XOXOXOXO