Thursday, November 4, 2010

OMG!

The worst night I've ever spent was last night. We tried to get Melanie to sleep in her own bed. I can't tell you how horrible a parent I feel. She scream, cried, yelled, talked ALL NIGHT. After a full 4 hours of her pleading tantrum she eventually fell asleep for SHORT periods at a time. Then she'd just scream herself awake. She has a STRONG WILL when she REALLY wants something. She never gave up. She's also has been holding her bowls for the last several days. Let me just say that THAT is NOT fun. I'm not looking froward to tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry, Michelle! That is truly hard when your child is crying and you have to be strong. I hope tonight is better. Maybe give her a dose of benydryl before putting her down? I will be thinking of you! I love you......MOM