Monday, November 8, 2010

Giddy UP!

The #1 thing I LOVE about Wal-Mart is the the arcade/ride section in front of the store! Melanie REALLY likes this place too. They seem to always have a fun ride waiting after our hour and half grocery tour around the store. In the actual arcade section they still have Dumbo, but now they have this HORSE in the front where the baskets are! It plays the Lone Ranger Song! It's totally FUN! You'll see in this video that Melanie is starting to become embarrassed. I'm not sure if it's embarrassment of me because I totally dig this ride & people can see her riding (which doesn't make sense because she's not shy) or if she's embarrassed for some other reason. Either way, HOW CAN THIS BE? She's only 3! Am I really that bad??? Ha, ha, ha!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the theme song from Bonanza (not the Lone Ranger)! LOL MOM

Lori said...

Maybe she was just having an off day or she was tired. I haven't done the arcade at our Walmart yet. It's on the opposite side of the store where we enter.