Friday, October 2, 2009

Jelly Belly Bus

The Jelly Belly Bus/RV came to downtown McKinney yesterday. I pulled Kyle out of school for an hour so I could surprise him. He loves Jelly Beans! In honor of Halloween, they were hosting a game for you to try the "new" flavors! We had to spin the wheel, what ever you landed on was the flavor you tried. We all 3 spun 2 times and got the "double dare!" The Jelly Belly Man chose the flavor for us. Even he didn't know which was which! On Kyle's first spin he had to try a Jelly Bean that was either "Skunk Spray" of Licorice....thank goodness it was Licorice! His 2nd. spin was either "Dog Food" or Chocolate Pudding....he got Dog Food! I was dared to try "Black Pepper" or Plum. It turned out to be Black Pepper! On my second DARE, it was either to be Strawberry Jam or a "Centipede"....it was a Centipede! Melanie was to try "Toothpaste" or Berry Blue....she was lucky and got Berry Blue! It was so exciting to NOT know which flavor you were going to get. And honestly, even the "New Flavor" wasn't that bad, it was still sweet, and full of sugar! Although, Kyle & the lady behind us had to spit out the "dog food" flavor! It was so much fun trying the "new" flavors and spending some extra time with my kids away from the house. I loved it! And Tim, we bought you a box of the "New Flavors!" It will be here for you for Thanksgiving.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN!!! I HOPE THEY COME TO OUR AREA TOO!! I JUST HOPE I DON'T GET THE DOG FOOD ONE EITHER! :) WHAT WONDERFUL, FUN TIMES FOR ALL! LOVE YOU ALL, GRANDMA LINDA XOXOXOXO