Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Shopping

Last week I received (2) "Spend $10.00, get $10.00 OFF" coupons for the new JCP store opening in Allen. That's pretty exciting. I took Kyle school clothes shopping there on Monday. What a great store. Bright, clean, open, organized. And the selection of clothes was fantastic. I don't remember JCP being so hipp. Kyle found some cute clothes: 3 shirts, 3 jeans, a bag o socks & underwear. The prices were really reasonable, and I got to use my coupons! Although, I didn't feel like I got anything for "FREE", like I had hoped. The cashier gave the coupons back to me and told me they were good on Tuesday too, "so, come back." What a COOL cashier! We did go back...I bought Duane a pair of jeans that were on sale for $15.99, reg. $31.99, and a pair of shorts on clearance for $10.79...I walked out of the store spending a total of $6.25 for 2 things! AMAZING!!!! Maybe I'll get similar coupons in the mail again and I'll spend it on myself next time! What a great shopping experience!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, what a great time! I love it when a store is well lit, clean, tidy and organized. It makes the shopping experience so much more pleasant and you definitely want to go back! Pleasant, knowledgeable clerks are also a must. Glad you enjoyed your shopping! MOM