Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Walking Buddy, Friend & Neighbor




This is Rebekah and Alex. We were headed for our daily walk, except this time we skated! How fun! Kyle joined us-curtiosy of summer vacation. He rode his rip stick along side us for an hour, while we skated with the babies. I'm so proud of him! Rebekah and her family are such special people. I think for the first time in my life I have a friend that is a GOOD influence all the way around. I'm so glad to know her. She's a great person, fun, smart. I have learned a lot from her-whether it be about breastfeeding, staying at home, finances, GOD, or-whatever. She's a good support to have around. I'm really lucky and thankful to have her in my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, what a wonderful tribute to a special friend. She does, indeed, sound like a great, loyal friend for you. I enjoyed the pictures too. Love to all, MOM/Grandma

Lori said...

What great photos! You'll have to keep taking photos of Melanie and Alex in case they grow up being friends.

Anonymous said...

Aww, thank you so much Michelle. You have been such an awesome friend to me. I would not be the person I am if I didn't have such a motivated, funny walking friend like you! I'm so glad God brought us together! I agree with Lori, let's keep taking pics of Alex and Melanie together!
-Beka =)