Thursday, November 1, 2007

New Blogger

This is my first time blogging! I'm not quite sure what "blogging" is but according to my sister, it's a great way to inform my family in CA and South Texas how we are all doing-especially the grand kids. Along with writing, apparently I can post pictures and videos. Well, when I learn how to do that I will. I'm just now getting the hang of my digital camera, and e-mailing photos.
My sister told me about this web site yesterday and since 1PM today I have been trying to start a blog spot. Thanks to my 5 week old Melanie I have just now started writing (it's 5PM). I have just been interrupted again by my 9 year old "Can I have a Popsicle?"
"Yes, Kyle."
"Are you sure?"
"Look, Melanie is taking a nap, and I want to do something so leave me alone. If you don't like my answer then I'll change it-NO!"
"Sorry, I'll just get the Popsicle."
And that's how most of my days go.

4 comments:

Lori said...

I love this blog design! Welcome to the blogging world. You'll love it.

Unknown said...

Nice "blogging" site! =)

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I finally figured it out! I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I am happy and excited to read your future postings! Like your sister, you are a good writer and "story teller" so your blog will be enjoyable. Love the picture of Melanie! MOM

Anonymous said...

vcvc