Friday, November 9, 2007

Baby Wearing


I have been introduced to "BABY WEARING" by my sister. I LOVE IT! There is nothing more cuddely than to WEAR your baby. I have a 6 week old and for the past 4 weeks I have been walking for over and hour while having her wrapped up like a Kangaroo. It's aweesome! That is the best morning nap a baby could have. And the best workout for me. There have also been several times I have a very cranky baby in the evenings. Whether it be from gas, or being overly tired all I have to do is wrap her up like the gift she is and walk around my home. In 15-20 minutes she's out for the count. She sleeps for 3-4, hours wakes to nurse and sleeps again for 2-3 hours. I am very fortunate to have a newborn that sleeps so well through the night. Beides sleeping so well, I love the closeness I feel. I have my sister to thank for introducing "Baby Wearing", and the wrap for making it all possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
Love the picture of the two of you. I can't wait to see the Good Morning Texas program with you and Lori (and the babies) modeling the wraps! Love you! Lori said I might be able to watch the program on the computer.
MOM