Sunday, September 4, 2016

Kyle at Spring Creek Block Competition (July 12, 2016)

I could never work at Spring Creek as a meat cutter. How in the world can he concentrate and hear what they're even asking him to prepare? I couldn't decipher it. Kyle is amazing for doing this competition. Apparently, I don't give his listening skills enough credit. LOL! He did so well. His preparation was good. His timing was good. His weight accuracy was good. Over all presentation was good. He came in second place. He did excellent. It was very late in the evening, 10 PM and all the way in Irving. Even though we toted our littles to the competition, I am so glad I didn't miss this. I am very proud of you Kyle!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Kyle didn't buckle under pressure at all! This was amazing! Stone Creek has been good for Kyle!