Thursday, February 18, 2016

February 18 2016..."D" Day! 40 Weeks Pregnant

My baby and I made it! We made it to our D Day! That was ALL I wanted, other than a healthy baby of course. Dr. said we're doing great. She "checked" me and I am 1-2 cm dilated, with 50% effacement. Which really doesn't mean too much. It's not an indication of when labor may start. I will see her again and have a sonogram in one week if I don't go into labor on my own. I was told today by another pregnant lady that I am carrying this baby "high", so she thinks we're having a girl. Do you think I'm carrying "high?" Duane and I think I'm carrying "low?" I don't have much of a torso, so it can be difficult to tell.






2 comments:

Mom said...

I think you are carrying low too! Thanks for the update!

Unknown said...

You are the prettiest pregnant lady :) we are so happy for y'all...Ezra talks about and misses Melanie nearly every few days. Hope you are doing well...you look very happy :)