Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Down Syndrome Videos

I was looking through my videos of our family on YOUTUBE and came across these 2 videos. Just thought I'd share. If WE would have known ahead of time that Sean had Downs he would most definitely still be here with us today. I am flabbergasted and disgusted at the high percentage of people choosing to abort their Down Syndrome baby. They don't even know what they're missing. Video Number 1: Video Number 2: Look how amazing and "normal" these children are. Seriously, abortion is murder. You're killing a human being-period. God created that beautiful being growing & thriving. Such a precious, priceless, gift.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the videos! I hope you received the one that I tried sending you a few days after Sean was born. You are so right, he is a precious gift to us all! He brings joy and happiness and teaches us to learn from others, even when he's so young." Never judge a book by its cover, as you never know what the insides hold!" that was one of the things both my parents taught us growing up. And because of that I try not to pre-judge people-although sometimes its rather hard! ;p With all the love and happiness that Sean is surrounded with he will definitely make this world a better place! BIG HUGS to all, mom linda xoxoxoxoxoxoxoo